BotHack

BotHack makes getting things done easy and fun. Delving deep into the technoweb, BotHack brings back simple and totally life-altering tips and tricks for managing your information and time. At this wild moment in the development of human-oriented technology, BotHack is your own personal early adopter, here to guide you through the onslaught of the new. The world is full of fascinating problems waiting to be solved: BotHack can help.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ask Metafilter: Being productive in College

There is a great thread at Ask Metafilter about how to get the most out of your time in college. Petah asks:

"1. I’m looking for a program. One with maybe a calendar and a todo list for each day.
I want to be able to put all my assignments in the calendar ahead of time, and then each day look and see the assignments that I have to do.
I’m hoping this will help me to become more productive with my college endeavors.
2. Also, are there any general tips/hints/suggestions to being more successful regarding the scholastic aspects of college?"

There’s advice on how to interact with teachers, getting help with homework, taking notes, software, Getting Things Done and more.


Die Dulci Fruere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home