BotHack

BotHack makes getting things done easy and fun. Delving deep into the technoweb, BotHack brings back simple and totally life-altering tips and tricks for managing your information and time. At this wild moment in the development of human-oriented technology, BotHack is your own personal early adopter, here to guide you through the onslaught of the new. The world is full of fascinating problems waiting to be solved: BotHack can help.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ask Metafilter Roundup

  • When I’m looking at a song in my iTunes library is there a way to tell which of my playlists it appears on?
  • Can some one tell me what the difference is between cayenne pepper and hot paprika? I am following a recipe that calls for cayenne papper, but all I have in the house is the hot paprika. Are they they the same things?
  • I wrote on my bathroom mirror with dry erase markers & now I have ghost writing.
  • At long last, I am buying a new PC for my home use. I was hoping for suggestions for the best way to migrate files from Ol’ Clunky to the new machine.

  • Die Dulci Fruere

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home