BotHack

BotHack makes getting things done easy and fun. Delving deep into the technoweb, BotHack brings back simple and totally life-altering tips and tricks for managing your information and time. At this wild moment in the development of human-oriented technology, BotHack is your own personal early adopter, here to guide you through the onslaught of the new. The world is full of fascinating problems waiting to be solved: BotHack can help.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

HOW TO - Alarm clock of the short now

A beginner's PIC project, the Maker writes "I am unemployed at the moment, but I'm very busy. I tend to work late nights and wander over to bed when I run completely out of steam. The problem is that this happens at a different time every day. I end up being too lazy and stupid to re-set the alarm clock, so I don't bother. I oversleep. Recently I realized that I need a special alarm clock that instead of going off at a particular time goes off after a set duration. Like an egg timer, but grand!. So, I made one, and I realized that it would be a great beginner's project. It includes a very basic C program and a simple PIC schematic."

Link. [via Make]

Die Dulci Fruere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home