BotHack

BotHack makes getting things done easy and fun. Delving deep into the technoweb, BotHack brings back simple and totally life-altering tips and tricks for managing your information and time. At this wild moment in the development of human-oriented technology, BotHack is your own personal early adopter, here to guide you through the onslaught of the new. The world is full of fascinating problems waiting to be solved: BotHack can help.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The “Ultimate” Pocket Notebook

In yet another version of the now classic Hipster PDA, Full Contact Geek brings us The Ultimate Pocket Notebook. This one has a nifty binder ring, and some “ultimate” enhancements.

"There are, however, three enhancements that I use to make this truly the Ultimate Pocket Notebook: the first and main one is the hair elastic, the second is the simple protective cover, the third is index cards with portrait oriented lines."

“The Geek” goes on to explain how to put it all together and some simple tricks on getting the best out of it.


Die Dulci Fruere

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nitterbog, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on notebook reviews I somehow ended up on your page. As your notebook reviews is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I
stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about lighting photography, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home