BotHack

BotHack makes getting things done easy and fun. Delving deep into the technoweb, BotHack brings back simple and totally life-altering tips and tricks for managing your information and time. At this wild moment in the development of human-oriented technology, BotHack is your own personal early adopter, here to guide you through the onslaught of the new. The world is full of fascinating problems waiting to be solved: BotHack can help.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Help For BizDev thro' Printable CEO

As many self-employed people know business development can be the most tedious, unrewarding part of your business. I know I don’t like it. Well, freelancer and blogger Dave Seah has come up with a great way to deal with it.

He’s created the nifty little system he calls “The Printable CEO” and he’s put it out there for anyone to make use of.

"First, I made this list of tasks that I’ve decided contribute to my business growth, with points assigned that reflect their relative power factor. Although they’re all important, I gave lower weights to tasks that I already do frequently-–I don’t need the extra motivation."

I think the simple idea of weighting biz dev tasks is a great one. It should help you get the most out of your efforts. But he doesn’t stop there. He also provides a great weekly progress chart to help keep track of it all.


Die Dulci Fruere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home