BotHack

BotHack makes getting things done easy and fun. Delving deep into the technoweb, BotHack brings back simple and totally life-altering tips and tricks for managing your information and time. At this wild moment in the development of human-oriented technology, BotHack is your own personal early adopter, here to guide you through the onslaught of the new. The world is full of fascinating problems waiting to be solved: BotHack can help.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Download of the Day: SyncToy Beta

If you’re like me, you have a number of different computers, drives, and folders to store information. Sometimes I download images on my work laptop, sometimes on my home computer or perhaps the documents that I want are on an external harddrive. I try to keep everything as organized as possible, but it sure is a hassle.

Microsoft has released a new PowerToy called SyncToy that manages multiple sets of directories at the same time. It can combine files from two folders and keeps track of file renames and rewrites.

SyncToy is relatively easy to use and in just a few minutes I backed up all of my digital photos from 3 different computers to an external hard drive.

SyncToy v1 Beta for Windows XP

Die Dulci Fruere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home